Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Whistlestop Book Review: "Get-It-Done Guy's 9 Steps to Work Less and Do More" by Stever Robbins
When a self-help book crosses your path at just the right moment, it can be a happy marriage of serendipity and desperation. Such was the case when I received a copy of Get-It-Done Guy's 9 Steps to Work Less and Do More. Stever Robbins, thank you for writing this book. I've found it life-changing.
I tend toward organization myself, and I have a few systems working for me, but Stever's advice to put together a "Life Map" resonated. The book is worth its purchase price for this gem alone but it doesn't stop there. Stever doles out advice, encouragement and reality checks in chapters with such subjects as purposeful living, eliminating procrastination, conquering technology, optimizing life and more. Stever's unique brand of encouragement mixed with madcap humor makes for delightful reading.
I highly recommend "Get-It-Done Guy's 9 Steps to Work Less and Do More" by Stever Robbins for anyone searching for sane living in a crazy world.
*My thanks to Stever Robbins for providing a complimentary copy of this book for purposes of review.
** Janalyn Voigt is an Amazon Associate and benefits when books are purchased on Amazon.com through links from Book Readers Central.
Labels:
book review,
self-help,
Stever Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.