Leave a comment to this post to recommend a book or books for others to enjoy. Please include title, author and genre for each book. If you're recommending a vintage book, be sure and indicate this by putting "Classic" in the genre description (for an example, see my first post, below). You may also give a brief description -- just a few sentences. If you're an author, you may recommend your own book.
Later, I'll break suggested books into lists and post them to separate pages on this blog. Please bear in mind when making your recommendations that readers of Book Readers Central look for wholesome reading materials. Thank you for commenting.
Janalyn Voigt (WaySinger)
I'll add more as I think of them, but here are a few to start:
ReplyDelete"Airs Above the Ground" by Mary Stewart (Classic Romantic Mystery)
"Rocky Mountain Oasis" by Lynnette Bonner (Historical Romance)
"Rooms" by James L Rubart (Contemporary Fiction)
When my own book, "DawnSinger" releases, I'll add it, too.
The Muse by Fred Warren (Contemporary Fantasy)
ReplyDeleteFaith Awakened by Grace Bridges (Sci-fi / cyberpunk)
Flashpoint by Frank Creed (Sci-fi / cyberpunk)
Basically everything I have reviewed over at www.splashdownreviews.blogspot.com - see if there's anything there you like the look of!
Grace
I'd like to recommend The Anonymous Bride, the first book in my Texas Boardinghouse Brides to your readers. It's the story of a Texas town marshal who has three mail-order brides show up, each expecting to marry him. But he didn't order a bride.
ReplyDeleteVickie McDonough
The Anonymous Bride
Christian Historical Romance
Here are my three novels:
ReplyDeleteThe Usurper (Political Thriller/ Action Adventure/ Historical Fiction/ Alternate history)
Out of Time (Time travel novella)
Shattered Earth (science fiction/ alternate history)
Sometimes you just need a good sci-fi novel. Fall of the Terran Empire is profanity and nudity free and a fun read.
ReplyDeleteFall of the Terran Empire (science fiction / space opera)
Orion Gambit (science fiction / space opera)
Glory and Empire (science fiction / space opera)
May I suggest my first young adult novel. . .
ReplyDeleteDriven (Young Adult)
Thank you,
Shellie